Software Requirement to start development with Android
To start working with Android Development
First, you have to perform the following steps to install and run the Android Emulator:
- First Download the JDK and install it.
- Then download Android SDK (latest Version) from the below site:
- Before installing Android SDK , set the “Environment variable” of java,
How ??? Follow this steps: Right click on “My Computer” -> Properties -> Advanced -> Environment variables -> Select “Path” from system variables -> and paste the jdk path along with “Path” variables value, and press ok , ok
- Now Install the Android SDK
After installling Android SDK, when “Android SDK and AVD Manager”, click on “Settings” where “check” the “Force https://…sources to be fetched using http://…
then click on “Save and Apply”….
- “Android SDK and AVD Manager” , click on “Available Packages”, then click on “Refresh”…
- It will show you available options….then select the latest version of android SDK….
- After Installation Click on “Virtual Devices”, create “new” AVD ….
Then Select the AVD and “Start” it….
- It will run the “Emulator” of android..